Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Quitting due to ken

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent of Chaos
Veteran

PostSubject: Quitting due to ken   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:48 am

I am sorry guys but when a mod makes someone quit, and get banned by their parents, that is just plain wrong. I am quiting this site cuz ken gets away with too much stuff, and is never punished for it. I hope you are happy ken. Goodbye. You got your way!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrinitĪ£
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:14 am

No no no no no.

Dammit Ken what was it this time >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dbzcos.darkbb.com
Kurama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 am

I'm glad when two people get in an argument, one of them just rage quits >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
The Saiyan King

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:08 pm

No its not AoCs fault
He quit because he felt that what happened to me was unfair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh god, this again? Whatever. Later, have fun, live long, prosper, etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:35 pm

You say you quit yet everyone that said they would quit still comes on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent of Chaos
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Fucker i dont give a fuck about anything you say. You should be stripped of your staff postion, yet i see that like always, Kurama takes pity on you and doesn't do anything to you. You are a sad pathetic excuse for a human being and should just leave me, and everyone alone. You have already messed up this site enough. So leave me alone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 am

Too be honest i wasn't trying to get him kicked off. I completely forgot about the rue and anyways that's not going to stop him. Trust me. He's never stopped doing something even after something like this. Give hi about a week and he'll bge back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
The Saiyan King

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:41 am

Ken if anything I should be the one that should stay on. And so what if I come back. People here like me better than you to begin with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:06 am

chaos how did i take ken's side?

A) A blast is not the exact outline of two people, and if you've ever seen DBZ, just about every attack explodes... so when you rush in while two attacks are coming, Vayne blocks your attack because he only had a few MILLION more speed than you, but of course you should be faster than him, not like your God-Modding or anything saying it should be an insta hit.

then! You magically escape his grasp as well as the impending blasts....

B) and if you wanna be like that then fucking be like that, but we both know had you been in Ken's position you would have threw a bitch fit like no other.

C) We will just have to make so many rules that nobody can argue anything, goodbye freedom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent of Chaos
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 am

Look i am freaking tired of arguing. Next time when ken god mods, or does something out of line like he always does, I am not saying anything to you or anyone. I am going to let him do what ever the fuck he wants to do, sense how he gets to do it anyway cuz you are bias towards ken. Oh and btw, you have always been on my fucking case sense i got here. I dont know what the fuck i did to you, but you always paint me as the bad guy. You are a hypocrite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrinitĪ£
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 am

Oshi-

Yo Kurama this shit is dying real soon I can smell what The Rock is Cookin'/lulwrestlemania27 reference lul anyways yea this shit going down town babah and there is not much we can do. How about we all live on a happy farm like my man Shaun the Sheep or Chuggington or something all that work for nothing and just because of a Triple Threat Beef this site dies. Uggh your making my brain hurt, nearly as sore as when Kurama made the new grading system uggh and that hurt bad so guys calm the hell down or dis shit going down to the shit house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dbzcos.darkbb.com
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Anyone mind telling me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
The Saiyan King

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Kurama. I think he is just mad because he is right. Ken gets away wit alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm

kicking people from chat?

you know i can't read your 10,000 line pm's about the chat right makoto? I told him not to ban/kick anyone from chat, and if he has since then I was unaware.

As far as the saga, he was just waiting for chaos's post to be approved, something all of you would have done. Instead he could have said something like "ARE YOU AND IDIOT? YOU CAN'T DO THAT? THAT'S CHEATING!!!" instead he said, "I'm going to wait for this to be approved." But you fuckers kept posting and yelling at him and in 2 seconds shit hit the fan.

Had you all waited until after my 3 exams i had to take on friday... i would have been on to clear it up, but since this site is more important that your lives, you had to post post post and then the fight got fucked up because ken was still waiting.

this is why we can't have nice things

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makoto
The Saiyan King

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Actually the problem didnt start until Ken gave the bean to Vayne......Everything up until then was fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juggalowarrior
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 pm

maybe he just changed sides
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vegetasdbzrpg.forumotion.net/
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 pm

1) I was not god modding. Giving the bean to Vayne and having it say it allowed him to regain his strength is not god modding.
2) I have only kicked someone from the chat box after a warning because they were either lagging it, or they were being rude and disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent of Chaos
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:44 pm

I didn't have a problem with you giving the bean to Vyane ken. What i did have a problem with is you posting and acting like my attack didn't exist. What you SHOULD have done is not post at all and just waited on kurama's answer. I did have a problem with you shoving the sensu bean in an NPC's mouth and down his throat, (basically controlling him) and restoring his stats; and to me that is god-moding on both counts you should have waited before you decided to post and ignore my attack. then this crap would not have gotten so fucked up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:51 pm

I just said i put it in his mouth not his throat. I didn't say he automaticaly regained his stats. It says allowed him to. That doesn't mean it made him. Also what i did is what lots of other people would do so you would have a problem with a common thing people would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Also when everyone says i'm god modding no one sees that kerrigan was god modding and she shouldn't even have joined. She didn't post in the pre fight topics so she couldn't join. Maneki wanted to join but Kur said no so what gave Kerrigan that right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent of Chaos
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 pm

just cuz other people would do it, don't make it right ken. If everyone in the world was to kill new born babies, would it make it right? NO... so likewise, you should have done the right thing and waited. Also you cant even put it in his mouth dude. You have to hold out your hand and offer it to him and allow him to take it for himself. "forcing" his jaw to open is god-moding. It is you making an other NPC or PC and forcing them to do something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:02 am

1) Most of the time when you get hit in the stomach your mouth is forced open by all of the air coming out of you.
2) There's nothing wrong with what i did. I said i would change it when i found out whether it was legal or not. I did not ignore your attack. I put the first two attacks in and waited for the last attack to be decided.
3) I was giving him the sensu bean. I didn't make him swallow it i just put it in his mouth because he would probably be too weak to get it from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent of Chaos
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 am

Assuming all of that stuff and not allowing the NPC to react on his own is called... wait for it... GOD MODDING!

Also like i said; had you just waited, this crap wouldn't have gone this way. But it is over now so really the point is irrelevant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:10 am

There is nothing i forced him to do. Allowed doesn't mean did. All i did was give him the sensu beran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting due to ken   

Back to top Go down

Quitting due to ken
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Discussion-
Jump to: