Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!

Go down 
+10
Mystic Preach
GrinitĪ£
Mystic Nevek
Maneki
Juggalowarrior
Artik
Majin Keitaro
Android D
Goku
Makoto
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akio

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:53 pm

I can help with new sagas if you guys want o.o
Back to top Go down
Goku
Veteran
Goku

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:08 am

Me too, and Ken, we all have experenice in being mods, even me.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Veteran
Goku

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:08 am

Id help with the sagas too.
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:11 am

)V(ajin Ken wrote:
Makoto that is bullshit. You have absolutely no experiance. Now don't say anything about Infinity because you did nothing. Me and Cell and Nakara did all the work while you just sat around looking at who knows what. Also you can't say that i lost my chance at being staff because you can't make that choice. Plus i've been a good enough mod.

Ken just fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
The Saiyan King
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 am

Ken I am 5000 times the mod you would ever be. I care about everyone here. I put them before myself. These people are like family to me. So Back the fuck off. I know I make mistakes but alteast im brave enough to admit it. While you just blame others. So shut the hell up. Im here to stay and there is nothing you can do to change that
Back to top Go down
Juggalowarrior
Veteran
Juggalowarrior

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:01 am

well he can do things but they b illegal
Back to top Go down
http://vegetasdbzrpg.forumotion.net/
Mystic Preach
Mystic Preach

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:34 pm

All this talk about is getting very annoying. They should made users mod at the start.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Veteran
Goku

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Keitaro:Admin
Me:MOD
Back to top Go down
Juggalowarrior
Veteran
Juggalowarrior

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 pm

hell then grade my trainning post damn it
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Nope we are going through a basic restart everyone is keeping everything but all topics are being deleted. And should the need come i'll have to have everyones characters restart. But i would like a count how many people want a new character. And a note you will keep everything but you'll have to switch to a temp race.
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran
)V(ajin Ken

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Makoto you are so full of shit. You had a chance to be a admin on infinity but you did absolutly nothing except play WoW whil;e me and Cell did everything. How does that make you 5000 times a better mod than i am. Also if you really care about everyone here then you wouldn't have cheated on old nullzone and you wouldn't have cheated here. You have also lied to everyone here about a billion times. You lied to buu, you lied to the admins, and you lied to everyone. Also i do one thing that people don't approve and i stand by it until it's clarified everyone turns against me. Also i never blamed anone for everything i've done. And if you care about everyone here except me thwen why don't you just fucking leave our house. I'm your own damn brother. If they are you family and noone in our house is your family and you don't care about them then fucking leave.
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:12 pm

ENOUGH! THIS STOPS NOW THE NEXT TIME EITHER OF YOU TWO CONTINUE THIS UTTERLY CHILDISH FIGHT I'LL BAN YOU BOTH UNDERSTAND!
Back to top Go down
)V(ajin Ken
Veteran
)V(ajin Ken

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 pm

who really cares if i get banned. I bet no one does.
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Ken i do. I care for all these members here. I hate banning people frankly but if it comes to that it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Juggalowarrior
Veteran
Juggalowarrior

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm

hell no\
a character reset would be wack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!   EVERYONE READ THIS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3