Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go ahead and say what you want about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Agrix

Go ahead and say what you want about me Empty
PostSubject: Go ahead and say what you want about me   Go ahead and say what you want about me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:29 pm

You can call me an asshole, bipolar, but dont call me a rulebreaker. I havnt done a damn thing. After all that happened and once we got the new staff i thought things would be different. But I was wrong. Nothing has changed here. The staff still play favorites, When you stand up for yourself you get banned, And the one who has the guts to say what he believes gets persecuted. So go ahead and call me all the nasty things you want. Believe what you want but all I wanted was for this site to be the one place that I had friends. The only reason i get pissed is because people never stop bringing up what I have done before. I learned from that and it is a complete stab to the heart when people say im just trying to do what I did on nullzone. I realize that you all wont even care what im saying because you don't want to believe it. An d if you expect me to come crawling back then forget it. I want to find a place where I am free to say what is on my mind. To use the god damn rights that america should have given me. But as we all know there is no country like that. I found someplace where i thought that it applied. So go ahead and show me all your hateful replies. Im just sorry that this had to happen. I saw my best friends change. I saw people I once looked up to become people that I can't admire. So even though none of you will even bother considering this. Because you never consider anything that someone says if you dont like what they are saying. So I wish i didnt have to do this but Im saying goodbye. Before I go I just wanted to say you guys were the greatest friends I have evber had and that Ill never forget the good times we had together.

-Makoto

Last edited by Agrix on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and say what you want about me   Go ahead and say what you want about me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I'll miss ya buddy. I don't care what ya say about me i still see ya as a brother and hope ya will come back.
Back to top Go down
Muramuse

Muramuse

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and say what you want about me   Go ahead and say what you want about me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Please dont go. Your the only person that I really know on this site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead and say what you want about me   Go ahead and say what you want about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go ahead and say what you want about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Discussion-
Jump to: