Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learning Moves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

Learning Moves Empty
PostSubject: Learning Moves   Learning Moves Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 pm

How can we learn anything when Alex isn't on? Nothin against him, we all have lives, its just you shouldn't burden a person with such a gross level of responsibility. He would have to be on everyday and type at least 1 RP for each person that wants to learn an technique. I vote we go back to the old way, I like this way a lot more, it seams more fun to me, but I'm not sure its the best idea. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

Learning Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Moves   Learning Moves Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 pm

If you need to learn something come to Majin Mountain...
Back to top Go down
Leon Nexus

Leon Nexus

Learning Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Moves   Learning Moves Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:11 am

now is his the official move spot now
Back to top Go down
Alex Ruler+
Veteran

Learning Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Moves   Learning Moves Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Look...I'm sorry I haven't been active, and Nevek, I'm getting your post ready.,

I'm having a financial dispute at home and the internet was the first thing that was cut free. I'll be back and running asap. Until then, Train with my counterpart on Majin Mountain. This is why I asked Kei to convert and help me. I foresaw this event happening.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Nevek
Veteran
Mystic Nevek

Learning Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Moves   Learning Moves Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Right on man. No worries here, just do your thing and take care of what you got to, and all is well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Learning Moves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Moves   Learning Moves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Moves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope :: Other Things :: Discussion-
Jump to: