Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered Hope IV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artik
Veteran
Artik

Shattered Hope IV Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Hope IV   Shattered Hope IV Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:18 am

January Twenty-First Two-Thousand-Eleven. That's when I stumbled onto this site. That is when Artik, some inconsequential little joke character was applied. And now. Two years and six months have passed. When I look at this... this hull. Husk. I see the things that have happened... The things that should have happened, the things that never had the chance. Because this isn't a site anymore. It's a scar. A crater. A battlefield. But the spirit this site instilled lived on. We all moved to a new site. Shattered Hope III. Founded by moi. It never would have made it a week without Makoto, Oran, Krageta and all the others. Maneki. Keitaro. Even Alex. But it too failed. And you know what happened? We maee
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

Shattered Hope IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope IV   Shattered Hope IV Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:21 am

Made* a new site. Well. Oran did. And he's going to keep it alive. I know it. To those of you out there who want Shattered Hope as it was... But with new things... Http://www.NewHoap.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

Shattered Hope IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope IV   Shattered Hope IV Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:22 am

Oh and... I know I didn't ask before posting this... GO AHEAD. PUT ME IN HFIL. OH WAAAAIIIIIIT...
Back to top Go down
Artik
Veteran
Artik

Shattered Hope IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope IV   Shattered Hope IV Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:30 am

No. Really. Go to that link. It's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shattered Hope IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hope IV   Shattered Hope IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hope IV
Page 1 of 1