Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Makoto here

Go down 
+2
Yahrio
)V(akoto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
)V(akoto

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:37 am

Hey guys Im sorry ive been such an ass lately. I was just really high strung because my grandparents died. So I jst want you to know Im sorry. I want to apologize to three people in particular. My best friends here, Keitaro, Krageta, and Aqueda. I love you guys like siblings. And If i get all moody again ban me for a day or two. I cant focus on anything thaat long so I will forget what I was complaining about
Back to top Go down
Yahrio

Yahrio

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 am

Sorry that your grandpa died Sad
Back to top Go down
Chillza

Chillza

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:40 am

=/

This guy has way too many mood swings, and not to single him out or anything even though it's going to sound like it, I think it's in the site's best nature to keep him IP banned. He has too many outrageous outbursts from what I've seen, and it's a reoccurring process that we've seen.
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 am

Agreed, Chillza.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net
Majin Keitaro
King Of Hellfighters
Majin Keitaro

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Agrix

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 pm

I want to say that 1: I am taking therapy and I have improved and 2 that what has recently happened was not a mood swing....If anyone was flipping out it was AoC. He was the one screaming at me. Its not like I was crying or arguing. To be honest the thing about the move wasnt really bad compared to what normally happens. So Im not asking that you take it easy On me. I just want to stay. And as I said if I do have a mood swing its best to just ban me for awhile and then I will probably have forgotten what I was going on about. And to Keitaro. I trusted you man. You told me I could stay. I beleived you
Back to top Go down
GrinitΣ
Admin
GrinitΣ

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

I will give you your well deserved 1,455th chance but if you drop my lovely rabbit your gone.
Back to top Go down
https://dbzcos.rpg-board.net
Agrix

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Guys I have great news. Tommorow Im getting a new medication that should help me with my mood swings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makoto here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makoto here   Makoto here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Makoto here
Page 1 of 1