Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope

Welcome to Dragonball Z: Shattered Hope. Brand New DBZ RPG! 9 Playable races, 40+ quests and techniques!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Makoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshin

Kenshin

Makoto  Empty
PostSubject: Makoto    Makoto  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Makoto is a bitch, he banned me from this site because he doesn't like me. He probably did it because he knows I could kick his ass in RP AND in real life lol. Fuck that nigga and all the shit he stands for, he is just a loner loser who was nothing better to do than to make people online feel sorry for him. I mean, what kind of little bitch just says "I don't like you, so I am going to ban you from this website because you said I wasn't cool." What a fuckin baby! Not to mention his laughable writing skills, every fuckin post he writes is two sentences long.

Who the fuck gives this guy admin status anyways? Do you people not realize he abuses the fuck out of that shit because he can't handle insults like any mature individual? It's whatever though, because I know that anybody who knows him as much as I do would agree with me Laughing
Back to top Go down

Makoto
Page 1 of 1